Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why cant I Fly?

Alcohol…
“Never tried my hand in” writing…..thats what the saying goes I guess, I only knew that you can try a hand in a game of cards, but then all that you think you know, is never the same. Some of my friends after spending some really Humorous days with me at Arunachal came to the opinion that I should do some kind of sarcastic travel writing. I think they were just too bored, and went praising about me to keep my mouth shut.

But then, a praise will always make you a bit high, as compared to other alcoholic drinks??? I really don’t know, how it feels to be flying in an airplane that is made by some kind of grape, who has to be stampeded upon to make it leave its juices….eww…. I need to censor myself. I should have said that joke during the trip…. Now, I am not saying that I never had any alcohol, well that was the first drink I ever had…..and it was really really tasteful (did you get the sarcasm there? Or should I add “he he he :D”). it had only 4% alcohol, I have no idea, how much all other fermented drinks have…. It was rice beer made out of……c’mon people, doesn’t the name already say….its RICE, u genius….

There are other things that can get you high, you don’t need to destroy your liver for it… Betal leaves with a fruit that we call “supari” in marathi. These together in Maharashtra in known as “paan”, but in arunchal its “tambul”. I have been having paan for the past 2-3 yrs, but this one was a bit too good. I was ok with it, but persis and dhaval, well, went for a flight. They had gone to make a phonecall, but came back halfway, saying they couldn’t walk, the level of the road was not right. After a bit of traveling by vehicle they were ok….

Why cant I have a airplane ride????

No comments: