Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lodging & Fooding Part 2

The room had some good items (as in things…….)……like a television, a doorless sitout with big windows, big big beds, 2 people could have easily slept in there. We did that, me and harshad slept on the same bed for two days. The television was like a politicians speech, had loads of channel but only one was visible..

Now Food:

“Can we have a Cheese and Vegetable Burger please?” …..
“Yes, sir but it will take some time”
“that’s ok….”

We wait for ten minutes, my mood is not great and hence I didn’t have any other food during the dinner time. In 15 mins. our burgers come. Dhaval has his cheese burger which has loads of vegetables in it. My burger….was a nice big one. But it was a kind of free-art design, it had a loads of small spots on it. I was sure that I would have been sharing the burger with the rats, had it been a bit late.
But then, I was hungry and now my little crows, hey! I meant crows in my little stomach, were cursing me for delaying the food. And hence, I finish the burger without, even noticing that the waiter was staring at me. Hmm…..i did notice, what was his problem? Did he think I knew what the secret ingredient was? It didn’t taste bad, it was good, I doubt, if the rats have a kind of monosodium glutamate in them. I know this chemicals name, because it is there on the Lays Tangy Tomato pack…..

From the next day, they preferred to tell us that they didn’t have bread and hence couldn’t give us bread butter or even Burgers!!!

No comments: